The Physicians at Kansas City Psychiatric Group participate in the following insurance plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- First Health
- Cerner Health Plan Services (Health E Exchange)
- Freedom Network
- United Behavioral Health/Optum
- Coventry/MH Net
- Great West
- Some plans do have out of network benefits. We will be happy to bill your insurance as a courtesy; however payment will be due from you at the time of service. Your insurance carrier will reimburse you directly for any out of network coverage you may have. Additionally, these charges will be applied toward any deductible that you may have to meet.
- Alternately, you may choose to be seen as a self-pay patient. We will not be able to file your insurance for you with this option, however we can offer you a discount when you pay in full on the date of service. With this option you are welcome to contact your insurance carrier on your own to see if these services can be submitted to them for reimbursement.
If you are unsure which option would be best for you please feel free to contact our billing staff at (913)-338-0400 so that these options can be explained to you in greater detail.
NOTE: The above insurance information pertains to the physicians of KCPG only. The therapists determine their own insurance panels and payment arrangements.